Tuesday, January 26, 2010

God's Little Princess Devotional Bible

Five Stars!
My nine-year-old daughter loves this Bible. It is very easy for her to read independently and probably would have been good for her even two to three years ago. There are different activities suggested based on biblical principles as well as question/answer review pages.
One awesome story I have to share about this book is something my daughter did after having this book for less than a day. When my husband and I went to bed that night, there was a note tucked in by my husband's pillow. It was a thank you note from our daughter thanking him for taking care of here. I have to admit I was a bit jealous! But the next morning when I went to get ready for the day, I discovered my own love note from her in my bathroom drawer! When I told her thank you and gave her a big hug, she explained that her new Bible told her to do that and that is just one of the reasons she likes it so much. :)
This was the first book I got for free from Thomas Nelson Publishers in exchange for writing a review. However, they do not require it to be a positive review; I genuinely like this Devotional Bible!

No comments:

Post a Comment