Sunday, September 12, 2010


The sixth book I was provided to review through the Book Sneeze program was LIVING WITH CONFIDENCE IN A CHAOTIC WORLD by Dr. David Jeremiah. This book was not at all what I was expecting and, therefore, was very hard to get into and process. I am sure this is a great book for people interested in reading about "the end times" but I am not one of those people...

The chapters are each titled as a command or a direction to the reader: Stay Calm, Stay Confident, Stay Connected, etc. Those are all great things to do and he has biblical evidence to support his teaching. However, the book is very wordy. I think his point could easily have come across in less than half the two-hundred-plus pages.

Sorry, Dr. David Jeremiah - it just wasn't what I expected or what I was looking for as reading material...

No comments:

Post a Comment