Friday, June 15, 2012

Christmas Ideas

As promised, here are some fun ideas for Christmas - all taken from the December 2007 / January 2008 FAMILY FUN Magazine:
(#1) Terra-Cotta Nativity 
Every time I see this I think that I am going to do this with my kids for the next Christmas. Every year Christmas goes by without me even thinking about it! This was published in the December 2007/January 2008 edition  of FAMILY FUN Magazine.
Here are the abbreviated directions:
Paint 2 small terra-cotta pots and a small saucer. Use wooden knobs as the heads, drawing the faces on with a fine-point marker. Glue the heads to the pots/cloth.

(#2) Pieces on Earth

This is from the same page in the December 2007/January 2008 FAMILY FUN as the Terra-Cotta Nativity. Use some old puzzle pieces to paint as elves, gingerbread men, or reindeer and glue the accessories on. How cute!

(#3) Pop Down to Christmas
I love bubble wrap - what a simple and fun way to countdown to Christmas! Just cut out the bubble wrap in the shape of a Christmas tree. Glue cut out and decorated paper circles to the 24 circles for a pop for each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment