Monday, July 19, 2010

Update on the Chacos

So remember back when I bought my Chacos? How excited I was? Well, the toe thing started hurting my toe again. The wonderful people at Mast General Store suggested I adjust them so the toe strap was under my toe. I thought that would be uncomfortable but it was fine. However, there must have been some glue stuck because when I pulled the straps, the bottom of the sandal tore where the strap enters. Grrrr. But again, bragging on Mast General Store, they ordered me new ones (in brown without the toe) and held back the other 9-wides they had so I could choose. Even without my receipt, they took my "old" Chacos, fitted me with the ones they had saved for me, and I was out the door with the black ones. I think these are even cuter, don't you think? Needless to say, we will be returning to Mast General Store for future shoe shopping trips! In fact, we returned later that week to buy new sandals for my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment